Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Shazzam


This bad boy turned out better than I could ever have imagined. God bless the crew at the Bike Line in Allentown - they honestly are the best game around - I thank them for their patience and space. Check them out if you need anything and let them know I sent you - it honestly pays dividends. So anyhoo - I took the maiden voyage on this bad boy by putting it into service as my commuter last Friday - it rocked. One big ole gear which takes awhile to get up to speed - but once it is rolling - smooth as butter. Takes me awhile to remember I have no ability to freewheel and that I cannot spin the tires when I stomp on the pedals - but slow and steady wins the race. Did I mention it has a coaster brake? That takes a bit of thought as well. Have been on this exclusively since I finished it and I am pretty sure it will be my main ride for anything under 25 miles. Schweet. All kinds of bike fun recently - will post that shortly - hint: Lehigh Valley Classic baby!!! Peace out.

1 comment:

Glibbidy said...

Nice rigidy ride, kinda reminds me of a big boy schwinn scrambler