Wednesday, November 12, 2008

The Flight of Time


I gotta say time has flown faster than a mofo this year. Somehow we are midway through November and a New Year is shining on the horizon. Too much fun - too much stress - just plain old? No damn idea but time is haulin arse. I have been extremely fortunate to have been doing a buttload of riding my bike this year. Road rides. Mountain rides. Cruiser rides. Cross rides. Early morning rides. Night rides. Solo rides. Group rides. Rinse. Repeat. Good friggin stuff. I have refurbished a number of bikes this year and I am getting pretty damn good at it. Everytime I finish one project I start eyeing the other bikes on the wall to decide who is next. Keeps me busy - or maybe it is a convenient excuse to be in the garage next to the beer fridge. There are truly worse habits to have I imagine - bikes not the beer fridge that is. Oh by the way - 15 days to the RESIN BOWL - 16 to the RESIN ROLL - the most wonderful time of the year. Ride on mofos!

No comments: