Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Shout Out


Just a quick shot out to the new and bound by law - and god - Martinez partnership - is the plural Martini (eye)? I do not know but they are in Aruba right now and they could probably give a crap about my quandries. I digress. I was fortunate enough to be present for the marital union of Janine and Mike this weekend and I had a blast. Had the good fortune of an unexpected mountain bike ride with Jason while our gals headed out at the ungodly hour of 6:30 (AM!!!) to go get coiffed. We only had an hour but it was enough to sweat out all impurities and prime the pump for the festivities that were to follow. The post reception party was a hoot - I was told the hosts had a bitchin tiki bar - they surely did. I walked away from the evening with thoughts of man cave improvements dancing in my head. Can you use a chainsaw on bricks? Just wondering. My bride to be looked beautiful and I cannot wait until she can trade that green gown in for white. Soon. I am not sure where the hell the summer went - but I know I had a heck of alot of fun. Summer recap coming soon.

No comments: